Search F News...

Here Follows a List of Several Demons and Their Sigils of Summoning

Handy symbols for your use.

By Uncategorized

Thanks to the superpunch2 tumblr for providing us with all the handy demon summoning symbols that you’re likely to use on a daily basis (you’re welcome, goth kids).

demons1
demons2
demons3
demon4

39 Responses to Here Follows a List of Several Demons and Their Sigils of Summoning

1. Andziso says:

I’d really like to summon one of the demons

2. Nicholas Epperson says:

What material(s) do I need to effectively summon Hagith, demon of jealousy?

• Joe says:

Your blood she must be jealouse of your blood. Some dirt. White chalk so then you can draw her symbol and just in case something goes wrong salt water in a squirt bottle

• trinity says:

how do I summon lucifer or wats a really fast way to sell my soul

• Miki says:

Hey Joe, I see you know about these demons, do you know anyway for me to find out more about Hismael, I summoned him and I serve him like a Deity but yet he ignores me most of the time and is only there when he wants something from me.

3. Sean says:

How would I summon one? please let me know.

4. Hi everyone 👋 I’m trying to get my apartment haunted, what’s your best trick for that? I have:
    Pendules (2), ouija board, crystals. Do you have anything to recommend me??

• Beebop says:

Ouija boards or spirit boards are good, leave without saying good by, demon summoning without asking them to leave, play with ravens, talk to really old dying trees and draw with blood/ use dried blood. U can also use pendulums and invite someone to talk, then never say goodbye. Basicly, using any magick media without saying goodbye. Best time is gonna be midsummer

• Tim says:

There real and they arent your friends dont do it. I can tell most of you never really had one attack you. And if you new you wouldnt. I need to figure out which demons attacking me… Appeared as a woman who tried to seduce me then turned into a man with striped face and long curve horns. Who tried to lure me outside with the sensation of a blow job.

5. David says:

What demon would i need to summon to try fighting off another demon and to keep around what demon would u recommend?

• Max says:

If you need help fighting demons, what I recommend is a psychiatrist

• Brandoch Daha says:

You have to connect to God, creator of the universe and then command the demon to go away. Its that simple. Thats how the solomonic magicians do it. You can connect with God through prayer, contemplation and purification. If you dont know how to pray you can read bible verses. You can also try kabbalistic meditations if that is more your thing or any other form of meditation or ritual that connects you with a higher divine, giving you the authority to command demons.

Also you do not want to have a demon hanging around. Their energies can be chaotic and possibly destructive. You can ask a specific demon for protection, but when the task is performed, you send the demon on its way.

• Yes says:

Speaking from someone who summoned a demon wrong g and never knew how to get rid of it, yeah, these guys are very chaotic and can flip your life around, it’s been 5 years with my demon and we have finally got the vibes right so things are not nearly as chaotic as they used to be, however it took 4 years of constant work and communication, dont let a demon hang around to long and always invite it in AND invite it OUT. Treat them with respect as well, if they have a name use it, if it’s just a lesser demon, dont worry as much and if your talking to a goetia demon or a higher rank remeber they are prideful and easily offended. Dont offend them. It just causes issues.

• Zero says:

How do me and my friend summon Stygal!?

• Scornedhighpriestess says:

Are you a witch or do you have any psychic abilities or a spirit guide for that matter. If you don’t do not summon him. He will find it greatly disrespectful. He is great for getting revenge if your a witch that has been scorned my by ex lover.

• John says:

I want to summon Lucifer. I have never summoned any demons before. Can you tell me everything you know about summoning demons? Any help will be appreciated.

6. Dicksucca says:

Wiener Wiener wiener

Congrats u summoned me

7. Nyx says:

I need to summon Anael but I don’t have any money to buy a candle or anything

8. Beeboop says:

I work with stygal alot and I really want to clarify, he is the deamon of death, assasins and knowledge. I also cant find a lot about him anywhere. He often talks about his lack of communication with people and kinda looks like a centipede. Cool guy, helped me at a bad time, I summoned him wrong tho so I cant get rid of him/he wont leave. Wouldn’t recomend working with him unless you’re experienced n demonology and have worked with other demons befor, or unless your experienced enough in witchcraft (or similar crafts) that you are naturally communicating with spirits and deities of any sort.

9. sam says:

how do i summon Elim

10. Luke says:

Where are these from? What denomination? Where can I read more information on these demons? Thanks

11. Quartz says:

Hey, how can i easily summon one of these demons? And which do you recommend?

12. Steph says:

Omg I really hope you all are not serious as this is the year for common sense to come back. Apparently you all missed the memo. You have no idea what you’re messing with. I’ve seen the possession and destruction first hand . If you believe in Gods you have to know there’s demons. Where there’s good there’s evil. You could be inviting something in that’ll destroy your family they won’t mess with you at first they’re get you where it really hurts your kids , loved ones . The
    T can cause
    Accidents even death. So while you idiots are yucking it up by your words you’ve already peaked their interest. They don’t appreciate being laughed at . All I can say is you all need God in your life’s especially if you summon a demon. As I said they’ll torment you even kill you all they want is your soul. I’ll pray for you all to get some intelligence and common sense.

13. Dreamrat says:

What demon can I summon to help me find another demon? My last demonic entity refused to tell me their name, but I remember their personality and looks so vividly.

14. alexander says:

what do I need to summon an incubus ????

15. Venefica Nox says:

Before you dopes waste your time, or worse and dont summon a demon but a spirit that intends on doing you harm (real demons do not intend this unless shown disrespect) may I suggest at least reading a little bit on demonolatry. NOT demonology. The are two different things. We don’t need a bunch of malevolent spirits running around because some kid tries to summon a great lord and screws the pooch.

16. kate says:

Can you acculy summon one?

17. Emmanuella says:

How do I summon chandor I don’t have money to buy materials

18. Ryan says:

Tonight I will be using my own blood and a homemade ouija board, I also will be using the 4 sigils needed to summon a demon. On all of the objects including the planchette, I’ve smeared my blood, including each sigil, I also drew the sigil that’s needed to summon unholy power with my own blood on the top of the board. I’m going to be giving full permission for anything to enter my house or use me as a vessel, and I’d even sell my soul in order to figure this out. I’m a believer and a non believer at the same time and I need answers that I know aren’t fabricated.