Search F News...

Here Follows a List of Several Demons and Their Sigils of Summoning

Handy symbols for your use.

By Uncategorized

Thanks to the superpunch2 tumblr for providing us with all the handy demon summoning symbols that you’re likely to use on a daily basis (you’re welcome, goth kids).

demons1
demons2
demons3
demon4

15 Responses to Here Follows a List of Several Demons and Their Sigils of Summoning

1. Andziso says:

I’d really like to summon one of the demons

2. Nicholas Epperson says:

What material(s) do I need to effectively summon Hagith, demon of jealousy?

• Joe says:

Your blood she must be jealouse of your blood. Some dirt. White chalk so then you can draw her symbol and just in case something goes wrong salt water in a squirt bottle

3. Sean says:

How would I summon one? please let me know.

4. Hi everyone 👋 I’m trying to get my apartment haunted, what’s your best trick for that? I have:
    Pendules (2), ouija board, crystals. Do you have anything to recommend me??

• Beebop says:

Ouija boards or spirit boards are good, leave without saying good by, demon summoning without asking them to leave, play with ravens, talk to really old dying trees and draw with blood/ use dried blood. U can also use pendulums and invite someone to talk, then never say goodbye. Basicly, using any magick media without saying goodbye. Best time is gonna be midsummer

5. David says:

What demon would i need to summon to try fighting off another demon and to keep around what demon would u recommend?

• Max says:

If you need help fighting demons, what I recommend is a psychiatrist

• Brandoch Daha says:

You have to connect to God, creator of the universe and then command the demon to go away. Its that simple. Thats how the solomonic magicians do it. You can connect with God through prayer, contemplation and purification. If you dont know how to pray you can read bible verses. You can also try kabbalistic meditations if that is more your thing or any other form of meditation or ritual that connects you with a higher divine, giving you the authority to command demons.

Also you do not want to have a demon hanging around. Their energies can be chaotic and possibly destructive. You can ask a specific demon for protection, but when the task is performed, you send the demon on its way.

• Yes says:

Speaking from someone who summoned a demon wrong g and never knew how to get rid of it, yeah, these guys are very chaotic and can flip your life around, it’s been 5 years with my demon and we have finally got the vibes right so things are not nearly as chaotic as they used to be, however it took 4 years of constant work and communication, dont let a demon hang around to long and always invite it in AND invite it OUT. Treat them with respect as well, if they have a name use it, if it’s just a lesser demon, dont worry as much and if your talking to a goetia demon or a higher rank remeber they are prideful and easily offended. Dont offend them. It just causes issues.

6. Dicksucca says:

Wiener Wiener wiener

Congrats u summoned me

7. Nyx says:

I need to summon Anael but I don’t have any money to buy a candle or anything

8. Beeboop says:

I work with stygal alot and I really want to clarify, he is the deamon of death, assasins and knowledge. I also cant find a lot about him anywhere. He often talks about his lack of communication with people and kinda looks like a centipede. Cool guy, helped me at a bad time, I summoned him wrong tho so I cant get rid of him/he wont leave. Wouldn’t recomend working with him unless you’re experienced n demonology and have worked with other demons befor, or unless your experienced enough in witchcraft (or similar crafts) that you are naturally communicating with spirits and deities of any sort.