Kimchi Pork Duruchigi
- Slice the pork belly and kimchi into bite-size pieces.
- Cut the green onion into short lengths. Slice the onion and mushroom into thin pieces.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Add canola oil to a heated frying pan, then add the pork belly, cooking rice wine, and ground pepper. Cook the pork belly at medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the sliced onion and mushroom, sauce, kimchi, and red pepper powder. Add in the green onions last. Quickly stir-fry at high heat until fully cooked.
- Serve with rice or tofu, and lettuce.
- Eat and enjoy!